"A Reggi" or "Reggine in Chianti" was the name of the farm in 1400, property of the old hospital of Bonifacio Lupi, described in the tithes of the Republic of Florence as:" Podere composed part of cultivated lands, vineyards, fruit trees and mulberries, with some oak woods fruit and oak trees, all in one body, with worker house in the middle of domestic ."
The old area of Reggine underwent a radical restructuring in 1708 as evidenced by the inscription on the loggia sandstone pillar and without substantial changes, even in the recent real estate restoration, has come to the present day.
In 1889 Reggine became the property Mariottini and in the early 1900s the wines produced by Pasquale grandfather were also very popular in the international area.
Later Elena, Alessandro, Carlo and Giovanni with respect for tradition, and with the same passion, have embarked on a company's restoration program introducing important innovations in the cultivation and vinification techniques, while the marketing and promotional area is managaed by Filippo Mariottini, the young face of this company.
Remaining a priority the wine business today in the company you can benefit from a farmhouse it consists of four beautiful apartments created from the main body of the farmhouse, furnished in typical Tuscan style.